Posted on Leave a comment

Weekly eBay Auctions #6

I launched this site in early February 2019 to create an online store for my ever-growing comic book collection. I’m happy to say that I’m almost through uploading every book I have to the site – about 90% of the collection is up now and I hope to finish the remaining 10% by the end of May so the collection is ready going into the summer.
Once the remaining books are up, I’ll be working on launching the brand through a logo and an Instagram profile.

At the moment, I have some books on eBay that are not listed as auctions and will be up for the month of May at the same price you see here on CPV Comics. There are also three auctions for issues of Amazing Spider-Man that will go live on Sunday night!

Amazing Spider-Man #240 – Starting Bid at $3.99 CAD or see it here on CPV Comics

Amazing Spider-Man #244 Canadian Price Variant – Starting Bid at $9.99 CAD or see it here on CPV Comics.
(Note that the issue on CPV Comics is a higher grade issue than the one on eBay).

Amazing Spider-Man #253 – Starting Bid at $9.99 CAD or see it here on CPV Comics

Keep following along on our journey to become the best source of Canadian Price Variant comics on the internet!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *